Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Animal Crossing friend codes, anyone?

Animal Crossing: City Folk for the Nintendo Wii launched Nov. 16th and I bought it! However, I don't know anyone else who has it, so that means I can't visit other towns.

Total suck, Nintendo. Why do you hurt me so?

So, does anyone want to swap friend codes? My town has yummy pears. I am currently paying off my 3rd mortgage (Yes, I took time off of work in order to play this game) and I have a spare invitation to Redd's if you want it!

If you want to swap, please leave a comment below. Or email me at jenomaha (at) gmail (dot) com

I must warn you though, I do teach my townsfolk to say rather offensive things... Because, damnit, it's funny. So, if you're easily offended, don't visit my town. More than likely, my crude neighbors will move around and become YOUR crude neighbors.

Also... I have Wii Speak if you wanna chat.

No comments: