Okay, wtf Nintendo/EA? My wrist hurts. A lot.
The primary way to move forward in the game of Sim Animals for the Wii is to "wave your hand" (cursor) over everything. Which means I am gently shaking the Wiimote CONSTANTLY for the entire duration of play.
Which means, in 30 minutes I have unlocked a new Forest areas, a new animal, a new plant, and, oh yeah, CARPAL TUNNEL.
Am I playing this wrong, and if not, where the hell is the warning on this box about playing longer than 20 minutes? Let me just give you a rundown...
Play consists of:
- Shake wiimote over a bush and it will drop it's goods (berries, flowers, etc).
- Shake wiimote over animals who like you to give them lovin'.
- Shake wiimote over animals who don't like you to piss them off.
- Shake wiimote over the trees to drop pinecones, acorns, helicopter-seeds, etc.
- Shake it over the plants with butterflies above them to make them spit out a seed...
- ...then shake it some more over the spat-out seed to make it grow into a plant.
- Shake it over a tree for about 30 seconds straight to knock the tree down altogether.
- Shake it over the felled stump/trunk to create sticks.