I don't have much to say but I will say it anyway. I'm Jen in Omaha. I love Omaha and sometimes you'll have to put up with me writing about it. Like, restaurant reviews and fun things to do around here. It's not a field of corn, you know.
This is my first blog, so don't leave comments saying "for the love of god, delete this trainwreck" or "boo hiss" because honestly, do you want to make me cry?
That said, here's a completely random list of links to places I frequent and you should too if you know what's good for ya.
- www.gofugyourself.com: Catty and hilarious reviews from two chicks pointing out celebs' fugly fashion choices.
- www.homestarrunner.com: Flash cartoons. Strong Bad!
- www.43things.com: Online community for sharing your most unattainable hopes and dreams. Yay!
- www.nintendorks.com: Nintendo + Dorks = Nintendorks
- www.somethingawful.com: Not usually safe for work... Check out Photoshop Phriday and Cliff Yablonski Hates You for some very cool photoshops and crazy humor.
- www.dieselsweeties.com: an online comic about robots, love, and general geekery.
- www.pennyarcade.com: an online comic by gamers for gamers
- www.teganandsara.com: Tegan and Sara Quin, folk-rock-punk-awesome Canadian twins.
- www.alternativeoutfitters.com: Vegan apparel and goodies galore. For girls and guys.
- www.mooshoes.com: Awesome vegan shoes for both guys and girls. Other cool buyables as well.
Okay, no more links today because soon you'll want to click me in the head.
Also, I have an important announcement to make: I want a Wii.
Here's the countdown... www.wiireleasedate.com
More later, unless this is my only post. Check back multiple times a day. No really, it will be fun to read this one post over and over until something new may or may not appear.