Sunday, August 13, 2006

First post will be both random and useless.

Hi all.

I don't have much to say but I will say it anyway. I'm Jen in Omaha. I love Omaha and sometimes you'll have to put up with me writing about it. Like, restaurant reviews and fun things to do around here. It's not a field of corn, you know.

This is my first blog, so don't leave comments saying "for the love of god, delete this trainwreck" or "boo hiss" because honestly, do you want to make me cry?

That said, here's a completely random list of links to places I frequent and you should too if you know what's good for ya.


Okay, no more links today because soon you'll want to click me in the head.

Also, I have an important announcement to make: I want a Wii.
Here's the countdown... www.wiireleasedate.com

More later, unless this is my only post. Check back multiple times a day. No really, it will be fun to read this one post over and over until something new may or may not appear.

Good day!

No comments: