I know this is my 4th post in one day, but I had a lot of catching up to do. Plus, they're all fairly short-and-sweet posts, so shut your face. :D
I got tagged a couple times in a row by Mikala! Like, a week ago. So, I need to catch up.
6 Weird Things About Me!
- I don't like oranges or any orange-flavored things.
- I have monkey toes, even though they are deceivingly short and fat little toes. I can spread all my toes apart, pick up almost anything with them, and also control most of my toes individually. (This sounds creepier than it actually is. My toes are quite cute, it's just they are very bendy or something.)
- In the past 10 years I have attained an unhealthy collection of panda and panda-related merchandise.
- I decided to become a vegetarian while eating beef jerky and listening to Silverchair's "Spawn" (a song about animal liberation).
- I love foreign foods (Indian, Persian, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Mexican) and I love foreign films (Amelie, Grave of the Fireflies, Run Lola Run, La Cage aux Folles, Life is Beautiful, etc) and am very interested in foreign cultures... but when it comes down to it, I don't have much interest in visiting foreign countries.
- I'm agnostic, which means I don't believe in or follow any one particular religion (though I don't disbelieve in them either), and I'm perfectly happy with it.
5 Favorite Christmas Songs
According to Mikala, I'm supposed to name my top 5 favorite christmas songs for this taggy-post. (I love her word for it, "taggle".) Here's my list:
- Silent Night
- The First Noel
- Winter Wonderland (I know I know, this isn't technically a Christmas song, but so what.)
- Do You Hear What I Hear?
- White Christmas
Okay! I am all caught up on my tags now! Thanks again to Mikala, who was kind enough to tag me! :) I'm supposed to tag a bunch of people, so uhhh you've been tagged. Also, do the purse thing, it's fun and you can really clean that bitch out while you're at it. (Though I didn't...)