Friday, December 08, 2006

Non-sappy friendship thing.

Okay, I got this from Skittles blog. I guess I've been missing out on checking my favorites lately, because she's got a new layout design in a festive green-and-red that is very sharp!

Anyway, I've seen this friendship thing before but it's just too funny. And true! So I had to share. This poem reminds me so much of my friends and I. I don't think I need to name names... it's fairly obvious to them which ones remind me of them. However, I threw in a couple links to previous (hilarious) posts to help you out...

When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.

When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

When you smile -- I will know you finally got laid.

When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.

When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.

When you are confused -- I will use little words.

When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.

When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.

4 comments:

Chelle & Chel said...

You and Skittles keep me reading blogs for hours! LOL I love it!

I'm linking you.

Chelle

Mikala said...

Ya know? I have gotten this e-mail about 6 different times from 6 different people in the last week. And, none of those people are associated. It's on the move guys!

nadine said...

You said 'sharp' like my Grandma. Instead of saying 'sharp', use the word 'snazzy', adding jazz hands along with it. And yes I did call you very late last night, and you can suck it.

Echo said...

LOL! yeah ad the jazz hands! LOL