Monday, November 13, 2006

Tag #6: Book excerpt tag thing

I know, it's my second post of the day and you're all "damn Jen you always post twice when you have the least to say". Well, quit yer bitchin!! You chose to come here, you should know better. Now just listen up.

I was tagged by
Mairin, of Tales from the Trenches, a little while ago and I kinda forgot about it until just now. It's a cute, unique taggy-post (meme) too.

Here are the rules:


1.
Grab the nearest book. If you are currently reading something, that'll be fine too.

2. Open the book to page 123.

3. Find the 5th sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 4 sentences on your Blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag 5 people.


And here's what I have:


Get Your Tongue Out of My Mouth, I'm Kissing You Good-Bye!
by Cynthia Heimel



It's true that people grow older, more sophisticated, but nobody ever matures past age eighteen. The same feelings persist. The way we acted then is the way we act now, even though our braces no longer lock when we kiss.

Okay, so what does a teenaged girl do when she's crazy for a guy?


Okay that's it. Short and sweet. And by the way, Cynthia Heimel is
hilarious. Her books are a necessity for every chick on earth. She's most known for her 80's book on sex advice for girls, which I haven't read. Here's some of her other books that I like/own:

Ha ha ha, bitchy sarcasm as its best! Oh, I went off on a tangent and forgot that I'm supposed to tag 5 people... I still don't think I know 5 people to tag. I still only know 3, maybe 4 people that I wouldn't be too shy to tag. Yes, too shy to tag. I'm neurotic, even on blogger. So, I vaguely tag whoever is reading something good right now. Do it.

No comments: