Thursday, November 02, 2006

Guess what tag #4 means?

Being tagged means I don't have to think of things to say!

Yay!!

Ok, seriously folks, I have been really blank lately in case you can't tell. I need ideas/inspiration I guess. Until then... I'm okay with being passively tagged by Mikala (and whoever else). These questions are pretty cool actually.


1. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?
Hm. This must be a trick question, because I don't see the "there is no way it can be traced back to you" statement in there. This question is trying to get me in jail for homicide. Thanks a lot. Uhm, okay assuming I wouldn't get caught I would blow up Paris Hilton. Just because I am sick of hearing about her skinny ass, and seeing the high-priced pets she carries around with her like props, while she pretends to be an animal-right activist for 3 seconds. And it also appears that, just like all her friends/boyfriends/movies/money, her dogs are just her playtoys like everything else in her life.

2. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?
Oh god, there are so many to choose from. I guess I'd say Yanni, because really, who's gonna miss him?

3. Who would you really like to just punch in the face? Oh man, another tough one. Okay, I'd really like to punch my high school counselor in the face. That's right, I said it. She was a total bee-yotch.

4. What is your favorite cheese? Brie!

5. You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your immediate disposal. What kind will you make? Uhm, wow, all ingredients huh? Okay, well I'm not good at making up something original, so I want a Gourmet Veggie Club from Jimmie John's. Double provolone cheese, avocado spread, cucumbers, sprouts, lettuce, tomato, and mayo. FREAKIN YUM.

6. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie celebrity of your choice. We are talking no-strings-attached sex and it can only happen once. Who is the lucky celebrity of your choice? Jake Gyllenhaal. Hell yes.

7. You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who do you pick? Omg, I have a list and everything. I will go with Raine Maida, Gavin Rossdale, Chris Carrabba, Daniel Johns, Adam Levine, Billy Joe Armstrong, Chris Cornell, Dave Navarro, Jack Johnson, Bryce Avary, Maynard James Keenan, Eddie Vedder, Rivers Cuomo, Conor Oberst, and I would temporarily become bisexual for Ani DiFranco. I know the question says pick one, but SERIOUSLY I CANNOT PICK ONE.

8. Now that you’ve slept with two different people in a row, you seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy cow, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it? Okay, actually if I slept with all those it would be 16 people in a row... But hey, who's counting? Well, I think I should buy some kind of non-slut potion or 'STD-B-GONE' because DAMN I JUST SLEPT WITH 16 PEOPLE. Actually, I'd use the hundred to buy more clothes.

9. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go? Wow, I guess I'd go to Japan since the ride is totally free. I hope there was a return flight with this ticket. Anyway, they have an awesome, completely unique culture and they are home to Nintendo, Hello Kitty, and anime that doesn't suck!

10. Upon arrival to the aforementioned location, you get off the plane and discover another hundred-dollar bill. Now that you are in the new location, what are you gonna do? Buy some sweet Japanese clothes and a bonsai tree, a pair of Japanese Geta shoes because they are insane, a cup of sake or two, and also a ton of souveniers for friends.

11. A demon rises out of Hell and offers you a lifetime supply of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. It is…? Oh Demon from Hell, I love you...thanks for bringing me Cap'n Morgan for my rum-and-coke. Demons are so nice... Oh, you want my soul? Yeah okay, pour me a drink first though.

12. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there? Ruuuufus!! Okay, I would totally go to the 60's or 70's and hang out with hippies. Hippies are funny. I'd hate to go too far back, because seriously, I don't wanna show up in a time when toilet paper didn't exist or something. No pine cones for me, thank you very much.

13. You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place? No eating animals. If you don't like it, you don't have to live there.

14. You have been given the opportunity to create the half-hour TV show of your own design. What is it called and what’s the premise?
"Dahhhrrrr: the Jenny and Nadine Show", wherein we hire someone to follow us around with a camera 24/7, and I will edit the hilarious parts together to make a weekly half-hour show. You would watch it, trust me.

15. What is your favorite curse word? Hell.

16. One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything; they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do?
Uhm seriously WTF... I would scream bloody murder.

17. Your house is on fire! You have just enough time to run in there and grab ONE inanimate object. Don’t worry your loved ones and pets have already made it out safely. So what’s the item? My computer, which has all my photos and most of my LIFE in it.

18. The Angel of Death has descended upon you. Fortunately, the Angel of Death is pretty cool and in a good mood, and it offers you a half-hour to do whatever you want before you bite it. What do you do?
Eat loads of ice cream, come up with a cure for all known diseases in order to become an instant legend, and say goodbye to my family and friends. It's a really busy half hour.

19. You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What’s it gonna be? I knew that vegetables would one day make me a superhero. I just knew it. I choose the power to become invisible whenever I choose.

20. You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
The half-hour after my dad gave me my dog Daisy when I was 4 years old.

21. You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be? Well, I'd say my entire highschool experience.

22. You got kicked out of the country for being a time-traveling heathen who sleeps with celebrities and has super-powers. But check out this cool stuff… you can move to anywhere else in the world! What country are you going to live in now? Crap. I knew Jake Gyllenhaal would open his big fat mouth. Damn him for spreading completely true rumors. Ok, I'd move to Vancouver, Canada.

23. This question still counts, even for those of you who are under age. Check it out. You have been eternally banned from every single bar in the world except for ONE. Which one is it gonna be? Eli's!!! But wait, if I've been kicked out of the US, how can I go there? This question needs to go before the last one. You taggy-post writers sure don't think very hard about these things.

24. Hopefully you didn’t mention this in the super-powers question…. If you did, then we’ll just expand on that. Check it out… Suddenly, you have gained the ability to FLOAT!!! Whose house are you going to float to first, and be like “Dude, check it out… I can FLOAT!” Nadine's house!!! She would be the most excited too. She would be all like, "DUDE!!" and then try and see if she could do it too.

25. The constant absorption of magical moonbeams mixed with the radioactive vegetables you consumed earlier has given you the ability to resurrect the dead famous-person of your choice. So which celebrity will you bring back to life? Martin Luther King Jr, because seriously he never even got to finish doing all the good things that he was going to do. I am all about the non-violent crap (despite obvious tendencies towards clawing people with my nails for revenge).

26. The Gates of Hell have opened, and Death appears. As it turns out, Death is actually a pretty cool entity, and happens to be in a fantastic mood. Death offers to return the friend/family-member/person, etc. of your choice to the living world. Who will you bring back? My Grandpa, my mom's dad.

27. What’s your theme song?
Wow, super hard question. I could literally come up with an entire soundtrack. It used to be "Done Wrong" by Ani DiFranco, when I was younger and pretty angsty. It's still my #1 favorite song, but not necessarily my theme song. I guess right now I would choose "32 Flavors" by Ani DiFranco or "Not a Pretty Girl" by Ani DiFranco.Yeah I worship Ani, she writes/sings what I think.

28. Who do you tag?
Whoever doesn't wanna make a real post like me. :)


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Girl, you have no idea how many people make fun of me for having a thing for Billy Joe! I used to be IN LOVE with that guy - as a matter of fact, I named my Capri after him (the car in the Railroad Tracks post). Funny!

And, step the hell off Jack Johnson - he's mine! :0) Him AND his Banana Pancakes!

Plus, if it makes you feel better, you could probably sleep with all of those people and still not need the STD-B-GONE as much as I'd need it for sleeping with Colin Farrell (but damn, that Irish accent and those eyes get me).

I would like to live on your "no eating animals" island. That way I'd be forced not to eat animals - it's very hard to start to be a vegetarian (I'm still working on it).

I don't think I ever realized Jake was such a blabber mouth - we're gonna have to do something about that!

You're pretty into Ani DiFranco, huh?

The only girl I'd go bi for would be Milla Jovovich!

Anonymous said...

Jen,
I almost agree with you except that I really think that your theme song should be Lil Jon's Get Low! :) I know you love it when you have about 16 beers and a Jager Bomb.

Barb said...

hehee.. great answers