Monday, October 30, 2006

Let's pretend it's Tuesday!

Okay, when I started this blog I told myself I'd never post twice in one day... So, I'm a LIAR. But today we're pretending it's already Tuesday because I'm certain I will not remember to post tomorrow. I'm really busy, okay! Get off me.

So last week I completely forgot (shocking, I know) about Web Toons Tuesday or whatever it was called... So it's Tuesday today... or I will forget again. Really I
should name it "Whatever I Post, Whenever the Hell I Remember To".

Yeah, that's really catchy.
That could my blog title.

Or maybe I meant to skip last week... because I'm suspenseful
like that... yeah, that's it. You don't know.

Anyway, I've got some new comics for ya. Because comics rock. Once again, I'm at work and too lazy to compile and post from a brand new, never-before-blogged (on this blog) comic, so here's some more super sexy comics starri
ng some savvy savage chickens from Doug Savage's Savage Chickens.

(Dude, say that 3 times fast.)


Previous Web Toons Tuesday entry: People search for my blog?!

3 comments:

j said...

i thought i'd let you know i finally got around to returning your favor.

tiffany said...

let's pretend it's thursday now, and you decide to post something.

Barb said...

I love Savage Chickens!