FOUR JOBS YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR LIFE:
1. Retail/customer service at Nobbies Party Supply.
2. Telemarketer at Dial-America.
3. Freelance/contract designer for small marketing/design firm.
4. Graphic artist for a tent & awning co.
FOUR JOBS YOU WISH YOU'D HAD:
1. Singer/musician in a band.
2. Fiction writer/author.
3. Book cover designer.
4. 3d modeller for video games.
FOUR MOVIES YOU COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN:
2. The Last Unicorn.
3. Run Lola Run.
4. Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless Mind.
FOUR CITIES YOU'VE LIVED IN:
2. Omaha, NE.
3. Omaha, Nebraska.
4. OMAHA. Jeez, stop asking me!!
FOUR TV SHOWS YOU LOVE TO WATCH:
2. The Shield.
3. My Name is Earl.
4. The Office.
FOUR PLACES YOU'VE BEEN ON VACATION/TRAVELED TO:
1. Denver, Colorado. (and all around there, to see Royal Gorge, Pike's Peak, etc.)
2. Kansas City, Missouri. (to go to Worlds of Fun with Echo!)
3. Halsey, Nebraska. (to go off-roading with my uncle.)
4. Minneapolis, Minnesota. (to visit the Mall of America and get into trouble with my old friend Sev.)
FOUR WEBSITES YOU VISIT DAILY:
1. The Show with Ze Frank. (for: my daily comedy/news)
2. Google / Gmail / Blogger. (for: searching, email, & blogging, respectively.)
3. SiteMeter / Statcounter / Google Analytics. (for: being told that people like me.)
4. The Superficial / Gofugyourself. (for: celebrity bashing & celebrity fashion critique.)
FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Bengan Bearta... an Indian dish of roasted eggplant sauteed with ginger, garlic spices, and potatos and PURE YUMMY.
2. Potato & Peas Polo... my all-time favorite dish from my favorite restaurant, Ahmad's Persian Cuisine.
3. "Cheesy Chips"... an invention I made because I'm lazy. Sprinkle your favorite shredded cheese onto your favorite chips and microwave until melty and good. My favorite: Some chedder shreds and some mozzerella shreds over Black Pepperjack Doritos. Adding salsa/ranch/sour cream/guacamole is optional and probably even more hazerdous to your health.
4. My easy-to-make vegetarian breakfast sammich: Microwaved chikin-patty (soy 'chicken' by Morningstar Farms) with an over-hard egg (a fried egg works the same) and 1-2 melted slice(s) of american cheese, all on a Lender's egg or onion bagel. OMG heaven.
FOUR THINGS YOU WON'T EAT:
2. Oranges or orange-flavored things.
3. Milk chocolate (Dark chocolate rocks).
4. Jalepenos and other really really really hot mexican foods.
FOUR THINGS YOU WISH YOU COULD EAT OR DRINK RIGHT NOW:
1. A Subway salad WITH spinach (they still don't have it back yet at the one I go to).
2. Rum and coke sounds good right about now (it would make work more tolerable).
3. White cranberry/apple tea by Arizona (I can't seem to find this anymore!!!).
4. A bit of peanut butter fudge ice cream from Goodrich.
FOUR THINGS IN YOUR BEDROOM:
1. HORDES OF SHOES.
2. My tv, computer, and stereo.
3. My dog's bed.
FOUR THINGS YOU WISH YOU HAD IN YOUR BEDROOM:
2. More bookshelves.
3. Less pandas.
4. Bigger closet for clothes/shoes.
FOUR THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. Brand new faded black jeans with very cool embroidery on the bum. (that's right, ASS EMBROIDERY.)
2. Black v-neck sweater with 3/4 sleeves. (I loooove this sweater.)
3. My 3 silver rings that I always wear. (I literally have permanent markings on my fingers from wearing these rings. They only come off my hands once a day while I'm in the shower.)
4. My comfy-but-falling-apart black & pink skate shoes. (It's really hard to find cute, cheap vegetarian sneakers/tennis shoes/skate shoes. My boss is like 2 days away from telling me to go buy new shoes.)
FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. Vancouver, Canada or the beach in Oregon.
2. The zoo.
4. At home, not at work.
FOUR PEOPLE YOU'’D REALLY LOVE TO HAVE DINNER WITH:
1. Cheri Huber. (To tell her that her books taught me so much and I'd love to have her give me real-life meditation guidance/sessions.)
2. Tegan & Sara! (We'll pretend they are one person since they're twins. Uhm... okay that was highly offensive. If they read this they may hate me forever. And I mean two individual, completely unique hatreds.)
3. Kevin Devine. (I really just wanna see him in concert and get his autograph and ask him about his songwriting and maybe follow him out to his tour bus and...)
4. Ani DiFranco!! (Actually I would consider stalking her before anyone else on the list. Oh wait, wasn't this supposed to be about dinner? Somehow I turn everything into an excuse to stalk musicians.)
FOUR THINGS YOU ARE THINKING RIGHT NOW:
1. I am gonna have the coolest halloween costume EVER.
2. I hate my job... I must get a better one.
3. I wonder if my dog is sleeping right now.
4. Omg, he is SO awesome.
FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE THINGS:
1. Animals, especially my dog Molly.
2. Buying new crap. Like, shoes, clothes, gadgets, etc.
3. Hanging out with one of my best friends: Nadine, Echo, or Ashley.
4. Spending 12.5 hours with him.
Hey, what gives? I thought you only had to tag 3 people minimum. I get that this thing is called "four things" but seriously people, I don't know if I know 4 people. I barely knew 3 from the last time I got tagged. I really like being tagged (makes me feel special), but having to tag other people is kind of a sucky job. But yeah... so here's the victims this time:
FOUR PEOPLE YOU TAG:
1. Mikala, who loves the Cards and Yada yada yada. (I tagged you last time, I know.)
2. Tiffany, who happens to be Queen of the World. (I tagged you last time too!!)
3. Nate, who is convinced that he is a Blog. (I am just tagging you for sweet sweet revenge. Plus, I'm sure you would make this into a really funny post.)
4. Steph, who appears to like Cars & Boston Cremes. (Aha!)
So, these "tagging" things really only serve to prove to everyone that I haven't made any new friends since the last time I did one of these... lol. Oh well.
Once again, my passive tagging rules apply, so you can choose to ignore this if you want to. :)
Sunday, October 22, 2006
FOUR JOBS YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR LIFE: