I've narrowed down my shoe selections... It's gonna be really hard to choose.
- Women's Vegan Black/Cement "Eliot" by Macbeth. $55.95. More info from Zappos.com.
- Women's Vegan Black/Pink/Binded "Eliot" by Macbeth. $55.95. More info from Zappos.com.
- Men's Vegan Black/White "Regal" by Macbeth. $73.95. More info from Zappos.com.
- Men's Vegan Black/White/Black "Rowley XL III" by Vans. $64.95. More info from Zappos.com.
- Men's Vegan Black/Charcoal "Rowley XL III" by Vans. $64.95. More info from Zappos.com.
These are all-synthetic/man-made materials. Entirely vegetarian/vegan shoes!! Can you tell I like black skate shoes? Yeah, I really do. I'm partial toward any and all Vans, as you may very well know, since I gave away all of my beloved non-vegetarian Vans recently and it almost made me cry. But the Macbeths are really cute too. It's going to be really hard to decide.
Oh man, I love shoes.
Blog Network Update: I'll work on the stuffs tomorrow while I'm off of work and can devote some time to it. I like a couple of the ideas you guys suggested, so that gets me thinking. :) I know I need to start on the buttons first because I'm just a really visual person. Once I create a few button designs that I like a lot it'll be easier to make up a name. I'm guessing the whole generalized theme will be rant-related.
I hope ya'll will want to join up after I make the pretty pretty buttons. Yeah, I said 'ya'll'. But I don't really talk like that.
Watch for updates on this tomorrow, fellow bloggers!