Monday, September 25, 2006

Disclaimer: do not read.

10:59 AM nadine: YOU ARE STILL ALWAYS KEEPING ON WITH THE MOVING THING WITHOUT TELLING ME FIRST [refering to me switching gmail accounts back and forth]
jen: i'm blogging, i gotta be on my jenomaha gmail account.
jen: you weren't talking anyway.
jen: whiner
nadine: OH WELL THEN, FINE
nadine: YEA WELL YOU ARE A WEINER
11:00 AM nadine: BEAT IT
jen: nadine, you are a sick woman.
jen: don't make me blog this.
nadine: HEY AT LEAST YOU TOLD ME THIS TIME [oops, i forgot to ask her last time i blogged our chatlog]
jen: oh wahh, it wasn't that bad was it?
11:03 AM nadine: NO
jen: i censored out the parts where you talked about murdering bunnies
nadine: YOU ARE insane
jen: naw i'm kiddin, i know you love bunnies
jen: BUNNIIIIIIIESSSSS
jen: that's what you say
nadine: I KNOW
jen: squealingly, nadine.
nadine: I HAVE TO PEE SO DONT TALK TILL I COME BACK

33 minutes
11:38 AM nadine: YELLOW
11:39 AM jen: hi, be funny so i can blog it
jen: you should really be funny on command.
nadine: YOURE FUNNY
jen: dude, i am only funny with you
jen: otherwise: unfunnyland
11:40 AM nadine: YOU SHOULD MAKE A BLOG AND LIKE ADD STUFF EVERY WEEK
jen: uhm.
jen: I DO.jen: thanks for visiting.
nadine: I MEAN, A BLOG WHERE YOU SAVE ALL THE FUNNY SHORT CONVO'S OR FUNNY THINGS WE ALL SAYnadine: YOU COULD POST THAT BETTY AND BOB CRAP MY ASS THING
nadine: AND THEN YOU ARE ALL LIKE WTF AND EVERYTHING
jen: that because it's CHAP MY ASS
nadine: OK THAT WAS ME BUSTING OUT LAUGHING ONCE AGAIN
nadine: IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE CRAP MY ASSnadine: STILL LAUGHING
11:42 AM jen: oops.
jen: just tell your coworkers you have tourette's
nadine: I'LL JUST TELL THEM YOU DO AND THEN THEY WILL THINK MORE OF ME
jen: "oh, that's so sweet of Nadine to be friends with the tard"
nadine: IT WOULD BE FUNNY IF SOMEONE HAD IM [instant message] TOURETTES
jen: brb, boss here
11:43 AM nadine: OK F*** IT ALL
jen: backnadine: OH YOURE BACK SUCKIT B****
jen: yeah, IM tourettes would be sweet HOT DAMN F**** as hell
nadine: OH MY GOD
nadine: I WAS STOMPING MY FOOT ON THE GROUND
nadine: NOW EVERYONE KNOWS I AM INSANE nadine: THANKS
jen: Nadine, I think we're going to hell SH** F*** DAMN for talking like this

nadine: I KNOW, BUT WE WERE ALREADY GOIN THERE. nadine: HOT F*** IT SUCK A** B**** DAMN
nadine: A**.
jen: SLUT HELL
11:45 AM nadine: OK GOD. YOU CAN'T KEEP DOING THAT
jen: doing what?
jen: FISH GUTS F***.
nadine: TOURETTING
jen: Oh.
nadine: STOP TOURETTING, I CAN'T KEEP LAUGHING OUT LOUD, PEOPLE WILL WONDER EVEN MORE
11:46 AM jen: Too late, Nadine, accept your fate.

After doing some censoring/editing to make it blog-ready...


11 minutes
12:16 PM jen: dude this is seriously offensive to people with tourette's
jen: and also anyone with feelings nadine: JUST PUT A DISCLAIMER
12:17 PM jen: WARNING: There are bitches instant messaging in this entry.
12:18 PM nadine: SOUNDS GOOD
nadine: PUT A WARNING THAT SAYS "'BIOHAZARDOUS' MAY BE CONTAGIOUS"
jen: sweet. disclaimers rule.
12:20 PM nadine: YES THEY DO

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha! I used to do a comedy bit called "Mime with Tourrettes" where I would start miming all calmly, and then just start having full body spasms.

Nate Smith
http://www.nateisablog.blogspot.com/

Jen!! said...

LIAR. You know it's true.

I will show anyone who wants it the official chatlog from gtalk.

Jen!! said...

na-DINE, wtf?! Stop makin up crap! I will beat you.